3. CONSENT AND MODIFICATION
4. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT, WHY WE COLLECT IT, AND HOW IT IS USED
We collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
4.1. General Usage Data. When you browse or visit our Websites, we collect the following information about you: your IP address, browser type, computer or device type, unique device identifiers, operating system version, the website from which you navigated to our Websites, time and date of using our Websites, the pages on our Websites that you view and the name of your Internet service provider (ISP). We collect this information for the purpose of advertising, performing market research, tailoring our Websites to users’ needs and safeguarding our legitimate interests in analyzing use of our Website.
4.2. Subscription to Receive Marketing Communications. When you subscribe to our newsletter or to receive blog posts, updates or marketing communications, you will be requested to provide the following information about yourself: First name, last name and email address. If you do not provide us with such Personal Information, we Cannot send you newsletters, blog posts, updates or other marketing communications. You may choose not to receive future newsletters, blog posts, updates or marketing communications from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send.
4.3. Contact Us Information. When you contact us via the designated contact forms on our Websites or via email, you must provide the following information about yourself: First name, last name and email address. We need this information in order to respond to your query. If you do not provide us with such Personal Information, we cannot respond to your request.
4.4. Pre-Order Information. When you pre-order our ElliQ® product (“Product”) on the Websites, you are requested to provide the following information about yourself: First name, last name, email address, physical address and credit card details and billing information. We need this information in order process you pre order of the Product and to provide you with the Product once it is made available for delivery.
5. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
6. HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE YOUR INFORMATION
b. Retention of your Personal Information. In addition to the retention periods mentioned in Section 4 above, in some circumstances we may store your Personal Information for longer periods of time, for example (i) where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax or accounting requirements, or (ii) for us to have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or (iii) if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your Personal Information or dealings.
7. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In addition to the recipients described in Section 4, we may share your information as follows:
- To the extent necessary, with regulators, to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules, and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies or if required to do so by court order;
- If, in the future, we sell or transfer some or all of our business or assets to a third party, we will (to the minimum extent required) disclose information to a potential or actual third party purchaser of our business or assets. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information in connection with the foregoing events.
- Where you have provided your consent to us sharing the Personal Information (e.g., where you provide us with marketing consents or opt-in to optional additional Services or functionality); and
- Where we receive requests for information from law enforcement or regulators, we carefully validate these requests before any Personal Information is disclosed.
8. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will use your Personal Information to provide and improve our Websites, to send you marketing/advertisement communications that we believe may be of interest to you, to contact you in connection with the Websites and certain programs or offerings that you may have registered for, and to identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Websites that you are authorized to access.
- We may use your designated email address to: (i) send you updates or news regarding the Websites and our products; and/or (ii) respond to a “Contact Us” or administrative request (for example, to change your password).
- We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via the Websites if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our Terms, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Intuition Robotics, our users, yourself or the public.
9. USE BY CHILDREN
We do not offer our products or Websites for use by children. If you are under 18, you may not use the Websites, or provide any information to the Websites without involvement of a parent or a guardian. We do not knowingly collect information from, and/or about children.
10. LINKS TO AND INTERACTION WITH THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS
To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any of your other Personal Information that we may be storing, you may submit an access request by sending an email to email@example.com. Your email should include adequate details of your request.
12. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
13. OUR CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK NOTICE
We do not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party web sites or online services. We may allow third parties, such as companies that provide us with analytics tools, to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses the Websites.
14. DELETION OF CONTENT FROM CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to remove content or Personal Information you have publicly posted. To remove, please send us a request at: email@example.com. Please be aware that after removal you will not be able to restore removed content. In addition, such removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or Personal Information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require us to enable removal of content.
15. CONTACT US
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with this notice and the Information protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: January, 2019