Last revised: March 15, 2022
- Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device to help websites and mobile apps remember things about you. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire. To learn more about cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- Ad ID is a unique number issued to you by an entity that received your permission to serve you with advertisements. The Ad ID allows persons or entities with whom you interact to gather and store information they learn about you in connection with your Ad ID. Most entities that have assigned you with an Ad ID allow you to delete or change such Ad ID and thereby prevent third parties from collecting information concerning your behavior across multiple sessions. To learn more about Ad ID and how change or delete it on Android and Apple, please refer to https://www.androidguys.com/tips-tools/how-to-disable-personalized-ads-on-android/ and https://support.apple.com/en-il/HT205223.
The cookies we use can be classified in one of the following categories:
Strictly Necessary cookies
We use these cookies to enable you to use our Site’s features, such as enabling movement between pages and remembering information you enter on forms.
Without these necessary cookies, services and functions on our Site will not be possible and our Site will not perform as it should.
We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks.
Performance and Analytics cookies
We use these cookies to collect information about Users’ use of our Site to help improve the way it works.
Functionality and Preference cookies
We use these cookies to remember the choices you make such as which language you prefer and to provide you with personalized features.
- WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE
We use the following First and Third-Party Cookies:
Purpose / Functionality / Policies & Links
Google - Analytics
Google provides anonymized data about the visits made to our Site.
A piece of code enables measuring, optimizing and building audiences for ad campaigns
- YOUR CHOICES
- Strictly Necessary Cookies:
- Because these cookies are essential to operate our Site, there is no option to opt-out of these cookies.
- Other Cookies:
- You can follow the instructions provided by your web browser or mobile browser (usually located within the "Help", "Tools" or "Edit" facility) to modify your cookie and Ad ID
- Deletion of Cookie history:
- You can choose to delete your cookie history and to opt-out from future usage of cookies by Intuition Robotics, by emailing us at [email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org].
- Your request to delete your cookies shall take effect within a reasonable timeframe from receipt of your request.
- DO NOT TRACK
We cannot currently ensure responding to your browsers’ ‘Do Not Track’ signals with respect to our Site, in part, because no common industry standard for ‘Do Not Track’ has been adopted by regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting a user’s intent. We are committed to monitoring the developments around ‘Do Not Track’ and the implementation of a standard.
- CONTACT US