Last Revised: March 15, 2022
Intuition Robotics Ltd., together with its subsidiaries (“Intuition Robotics”, “Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”) respects the privacy of the visitors and/or users of its Site (“User(s)” or “you”) and is committed to protect the personal information that its Users share with it.
If you are a resident of California, please see our California Privacy Rights Statement for information about California Privacy Rights, and other required disclosures.
- Scope and Applicability
- Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
- Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect three types of data and information from our Site Users:
- The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). Non-Personal Information is collected without particular reference to the identity of the applicable User from or about whom such information was collected and is available to us while such User is entering and/or using the Site. Non-personal Information which is being collected consists of technical, behavioral and aggregated information, and may contain, amongst other, the activity of the User on our Site, type of operating system, User's ‘click-stream’ on the Site, type of browser and keyboards features, User demographics, traffic patterns, etc.
- The second type of information is information that identifies an individual, or may with reasonable effort, identify an individual, either alone or in combination with other information (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may be of private or sensitive nature of a User or identify an individual. Users may be asked to provide certain Personal Information including, without limitation, first and last name, date of birth, phone number, country of residence, email address, Candidate Information or other contact information, information concerning residency (i.e., whether the intended ElliQ Solution user live alone), information concerning the language the intended ElliQ Solution user is speaking, to the extent that you provide us information when contacting us we may also receive any types of information provided under such communication you provide to us in your own volition.
- How we collect information of our Users?
There are a few main methods we use:
- Non-Personal Information is collected through your use of the Site.We may be aware of your use and/or access of the Site, and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, either independently or through third-party services as detailed below. We may also collect Non-personal Information through the analysis aggregation and anonymization of Personal Information provided by you.
- Personal Information you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information when you contact us and/or when you register to our services including when you order the ElliQ Device and/or subscribe to the ElliQ Solutions.
- Personal Information which is being collected by us automatically when you use or access the Site. This is information which we automatically receive upon you access or interact with our Site. This information may include:
- IP address, UDID (Unique Device Identifier) or other persistent user and/or mobile device token (as applicable), geolocation, advertising ID, device type, operating system, browser type and version, screen resolution, browser and keyboard language, the User’s ‘click-stream’ and activities on the Site, the period of time the User visited the Site and related time stamps.
- The Purposes and Legal Basis of the Collection, Processing and Use of Information
Legal Basis for Use
- With your consent:We ask for your agreement to collect and process your information for specific purposes and you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Purpose of Use
We may use the Personal Information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide operate and improve the Site for our Users and to manage our business.
- To send you updates, notices, notifications, and announcement related to the Site as well as newsletters, coupons, commercial offers and additional communications regarding the ElliQ Solution and our services.
- To enable us to provide you with customer support services and to further develop, customize and improve the service based on Users’ common preferences, uses, attributes and anonymized or de-identified data.
- To create cumulative statistical data and other cumulative information and/or other conclusive information that is non-personal, to enable us to provide our Users with a better user experience with more relevant and accurate information, services, third party services, features and functionalities, statistical and research purposes, etc. and improve our Site.
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- To initiate and facilitate transactions you wish to make through the Site, including the purchase and delivery of the ElliQ Device, insofar as you purchase the ElliQ Device such purchase shall be governed by the ElliQ Terms.
- To comply with any applicable rule or regulation, to protect our legal interests and/or respond to or defend against (actual or potential) legal proceedings against us or our affiliates.
- Sharing Information with Third Parties
Intuition Robotics will not share or otherwise allow access to any Personal Information it collects, or that you provide through the Site to any third party, except in the following cases:
- Law enforcement, legal proceedings, and as authorized by law: We may disclose Personal Information to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request.
For avoidance of doubt, Intuition Robotics may transfer and disclose to third parties or otherwise use Non-personal Information (which includes Health Information which is Non-Personal including by being anonymized) at its own discretion.
- Storage, Transfer and Retention of your Information
Information regarding the Users will be maintained, processed and stored by us and our authorized affiliates and service providers in the United States and in Israel.
By providing your information, you expressly consent to the place of storage and transfer, including transfers outside of the jurisdiction in which the information was provided.
We welcome qualified candidates (“Candidate(s)” to apply to any of the open positions posted on our properties by sending us your contact details and CV or resume (“Candidate Information”). Since privacy and discreetness are very important to our Candidates, we are committed to keep Candidate Information private and will use it solely for our internal recruitment purposes.
Please note that we may retain Candidate Information submitted to us even after the applied position has been filled or closed. This is done so we could re-consider Candidates for other suitable positions and opportunities at Intuition Robotics; so we could can use the Candidate Information as a reference for future applications; and in case the Candidate is hired, for additional employment and business purposes related to their employment with us.
If you previously submitted your Candidate Information to us, and now wish to access it, update it or have it deleted from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updating, obtaining a copy of, or deleting of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to exercise any rights to which you are entitled, under the law applicable to you, such as correction, deletion, access to and notification of the types of your Personal Information processed by us or on our behalf, you may do so by contacting Intuition Robotics support at [email@example.com]. When handling these requests, we may ask for additional information to confirm your identity and your request.
Subject to limitations pursuant to applicable law and if entitled to the same there under, if you wish to exercise your right to access your Personal Information, you may be able to obtain the Personal Information you directly provided us (excluding data we obtained from other sources) in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and may have the right to transmit such data to another party. We may provide such access through the Site or otherwise.
Please note, upon request to delete your Personal Information, we will delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws or otherwise de-identify any such Personal Information and thereby transform it to become Non-Personal Information. We may retain such data in whole or in part to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or to respond or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates.
To find out whether these rights apply to you and on any other privacy related matter, you can contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law.
In the event that it comes to our knowledge that a person under the age of eighteen (18) is using our Site, not in accordance with the above-mentioned terms, we will use our best efforts to prohibit and block such User from accessing our Site and will use our best efforts to promptly delete any Personal Information.
- Local Storage and Third Party Software/Service, Cookies and other Tracking Technology
Local Storage. When you access or use the Site, we may use industry-wide technologies which temporarily store certain information on your end device (such as your smartphone, your computer or other browsing device) (“Local Storage“), and which will allow us to enable proper use of the Site, automatic activation of certain features, make your browsing experience much more convenient and effortless and to provide our customers and potential customers with more relevant advertisements of the ElliQ Solution and our related services. The Local Storage is created per session and may be deleted by you or otherwise configured by you to not accept any such local storage.
We also use certain monitoring and tracking technologies, including ones offered by Third Party Service Providers in order to collect and process Personal Information we specified above. For example, these technologies enable us to: (i) keep track of and apply our customer’s and potential customers’ Site preferences and authenticated sessions; (ii) better secure our Site by detecting abnormal behaviours; (iii) identify technical issues and improve the overall performance of our Site; and (iv) create and monitor analytics relating to use of our Site.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded on the site that collects information about users’ engagement on that web page. Cookies and similar technologies may store unique identifiers, user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies. To learn more about tracking technologies please refer to www.allaboutcookies.org. Tracking technologies may include Pixel tags (also commonly known as web beacons), transparent images, iFrames, or Java Script placed on our Site or our advertisements and emails, that is used to understand how you interact with the Site, such advertisements and emails.
PLEASE NOTE – such tracking and targeting by Social Ad Platforms, is provided pursuant to your engagement with such Social Ad Platforms and the actual nature and scope of Personal Information collection and processing performed by such Social Ad Platforms is not transparent to us. If you would like to learn more or make further inquiries with respect to such nature or scope, please refer to each of such Social Ad Platforms directly.
Please note however that deleting any of our tracking technologies or disabling future tracking technologies may prevent you from accessing certain areas or features of our Site or may otherwise adversely affect your user experience.
Please also note that we may not respond to the ‘Do Not Track’ setting on your browser as the protocol and form for such setting has not yet been generally accepted.
- Direct Marketing
If you provide us with your contact details through the Site or for the purpose of receiving from Intuition Robotics different offers with respect to the ElliQ Solution or Intuition Robotics services, you hereby agree that we may use such contact details, in order to contact you, inform you regarding our products and services which may interest you, and send you other marketing material, including news and updates by transmission to the e-mail address or phone number you have provided.
You may withdraw your consent by sending us a written notice via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented appropriate technical, organizational and security measures, designed to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or unauthorized disclosure or access to the Site. Intuition Robotics, however, do not and cannot guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur. We urge you to make sure to take appropriate measures to protect your browsing device and employ reasonable physical security means to protect unauthorized access.
Our Users Personal Information, or parts thereof, are hosted in the US and Israel with advanced security features. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that the Personal Information you provide to us when accessing and/or using the Site, will not be exposed as a result of unauthorized penetration to the servers. Nevertheless, we employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of its Users’ Personal Information and prevent unauthorized use of any such information.
- Third Party Websites
- General Information
- Have any Questions?
By contacting us, you represent that you are free to do so and that you will not knowingly provide Intuition Robotics with information that infringes upon third parties’ rights, including any privacy right. You further acknowledge that notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, Intuition Robotics may use or refrain from using any such information at its sole discretion.